"One Of My Favourite Haunts In Chemnitz" Top 5 Page for this destination Cafe Kutsche Tip by King_Golo

Cafe Kutsche, Chemnitz: 1 reviews and 0 photos

When I still lived in Chemnitz, I popped into Café Kutsche quite often. There is no bar where the owners would greet me with my first name and serve me the usual stuff, but Café Kutsche at least came close to it. It's a nice living-room-like bar in Kassberg, Chemnitz's most beautiful quarter. Café Kutsche is the perfect place to spend an evening with interesting discussions and a glass of wine and/or beer. There are a lot of strange pictures on the walls, drawn by local artist Rainer Bach and often involving puns on the word "beer". Chemnitz's friendliest staff is yet another guarantee for a good evening. Café Kutsche is also known as "Betreutes Trinken" which translates as "Guided Drinking". You'll know what they mean by that if you go there. And if you need yet another reason to go there, you should know that I liked the atmosphere so much that I wrote a short story about it. (No, I won't show it, sorry.)

Address: Franz-Mehring-Strasse 17, Chemnitz, 09112
Directions: Kassberg
Phone: 0049 (0)371 3541313
Theme: Eating and Drinking
Website: http://www.cafe-kutsche.de/

• Updated Nov 10, 2016

Comments

King_Golo Used To Live Here!

King_Golo

“A rolling stone gathers no moss”

Have you been to Chemnitz?