Kyoto Benrido: "Classic Japanese art postcards from all over Japan" Kyoto Shopping Tip by j-san
Kyoto Shopping: 80 reviews and 102 photos
You would normally need to go the museum to get a postcard of the art on display there. At this shop most of them are here.
What to pay: Pay about 100Yen or less per card.
Address: Tominokoji st. Nakagyo-ku
Directions: On the west side of Tomino-koji, North of Sanjo; 10:30-17:30, closed Wednesdays and 1st&3rd Thursdays.
More Shopping in Kyoto (2)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Fantastic Ryokan page
- See All Stunning views amid an old-style...
- See All ING - A foreigner bar that isn't foreign
- See All June rainy season, September typhoons
- See All Old Kyoto disappearing
j-san's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels