Rock Garden Chalet: "The Cheapest Accommodation Around" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Kecil Hotel Tip by bkoon
Pulau Perhentian Kecil Hotels: 36 reviews and 46 photos
My dive buddy and I did not book any accommodation before we left for Perhentian Kecil. We thought it would be easy to find accommodation easily.
To our surprise, when we reached there, almost all the decent places which we marked were all running full-house. Well, I managed to notice the Rock Garden Chalet which is up on a small hill. Bingo! We got a chalet there. Phew!
Unique Qualities: Pros:
- Extremely cheap at RM20 per chalet.
- Can sleep 2 in the chalet.
- 2 single beds
- View from the top.
- Friendly caretakers / owners.
- Toilets and bathrooms are far away.
- The place is not exactly clean.
- No electrical sockets in the chalet.
- Geekos calling at night.
- Path leading to chalet not well-paved. Need to climb a bit.
- Moist sheets.
P.S.: Recommended for backpackers who are really tight on their budget. Not recommended for family travel.
Address: Long Beach, Perhentian Kecil
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Far left of the Long Beach.
Price: less than US$20
More Hotels in Pulau Perhentian Kecil (1)
More Reviews (15)
bkoon's Related Pages
Have you been to Pulau Perhentian Kecil?Share Your Travels