"How to make "hands-free hejab" Islamic Veil." Iran Local Custom Tip by RoseAmano
Iran Local Customs: 91 reviews and 132 photos
If you find draping the scarf around head and neck fashionable, but too slippery, and don't like always having keep consciousness of your head, you can make you own hands-free hejab with your own scarf, and then wear and forget about it during your busy day!
1) Fold your square scarf diagonally. If the diagonally-folded scarf fits your head when tying the two ends together in the usual manner, then it is large enough for "hands-free hejab".
2) Sew only where you see the pencil in the photograph, i.e. down one side of the 90-deg angle until mid-way depending of the size of your face. One of my purchased hands-free hejab was too tight under the chin at first!
3) Reverse the material of the hands-free hejab and voila - it's finished. It looks like a hood with a face opening.
More Reviews (19)
- Ladies, bring good mascara and/or fake...
- See All Detail of Iranian Embedded Inlay "Hahtam...
- See All Helpful refreshment pack from Iran Air
RoseAmano's Related Pages
Have you been to Iran?Share Your Travels