"FLAMENGO AND BOTAFOGO" Top 5 Page for this destination Botafogo Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro: 9 reviews and 11 photos
Flamengo and Botafogo two very populated neighborhood of Rio, two middle class districts on the Guanabara Bay. In Flamengo you can see the famous Flamengo's Park, locally known as Aterro do Flamengo, curious to figure out that it was once a settlement for the dutch, that is why the name FLAMENGO coming from "flemish"; and Botafogo, once it was a farm belonging to a man with surname BOTAFOGO, now it is one of the most important commercial centre in the city and famous middle class district!
August 14th, 2005
Address: BOTAFOGO AND FLAMENGO SUBWAY
Directions: The districts are served by the subway, very easy to find if you use this transport!
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels