"A HILL CALLED DONA MARTA" Top 5 Page for this destination Mirante Dona Marta Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Mirante Dona Marta, Rio de Janeiro: 5 reviews and 5 photos
When the Christ is cloudy, for sure the best option is going down a little and see the Dona marta Hill, another spot where you can see the whole city of Rio de Janeiro.
You can also have a helicopter ride from this hill, a little bit pricey but for sure a great thing to do!
Here you can see myself, JP and Dru enjoying the best of Rio.
August 14th, 2005
Address: DONA MARTA HILL
Directions: The only access is going up the Cosme Velho Street!
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels