"STEP ON HISTORY" Top 5 Page for this destination Arco do Teles Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Arco do Teles, Rio de Janeiro: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Take one day and go to the city centre, there are lots to do there, frist go to the Arco dos Telles, that little district has the oldest streets of Rio and you will see a different world and experience how was Rio about 300 years ago!!!!
The portuguese made history here, and me and my maltese crew made history here as well!
Michelle, Dru, Leon, Greta, Karen and John and finally myself in the narrow streets of Telles!;)
Address: PRAÇA 15 - DOWNTOWN
Directions: Close to the Ferry boat area!
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels