The Honey Pot: "delicious and simple food with a twist" The Honey Pot Tip by sunshinejo

The Honey Pot, Christchurch: 1 reviews and 0 photos

A group of us came here for a recovery breakfast after a heavy night out, and were very impressed with what they had to offer. We ate there at about midday so they were serving from both the breakfast and lunch menus. The food was simple, but interesting, and we spent ages pouring over the menus unable to decide what to have - there's a lot of choice and so much of it looked delicious! The service was good, and there was a really nice atmosphere in there. I think they may also serve evening meals, although I didn't see a menu for that.

Favorite Dish: After much umming and ahhing, I eventually settled on beans on toast, with poached egg, melted cheese and sour cream. It was a combination I would never have thought up on my own and it was absolutely delicious - I've since re-created it myself on many occasions!

Address: 112 -114 Lichfield Street
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Follow High Street out of Cathedral Square until you reach Lichfield Street and it's right opposite you.
Phone: 03 366 5853
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Breakfast

• Written Aug 20, 2005

More Restaurants in Christchurch (1)

“Time won't wait for you, so do all the things you want to do! - Jamiroquai”

Have you been to Christchurch?