"ARCO DOS TELLES" Top 5 Page for this destination Arco do Teles Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Arco do Teles, Rio de Janeiro: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Here it is a place where Rio is more Rio, where single cariocas have lunch in very old bars. Thought that path you can see how Rio looked like some centuries ago, the first streets of Rio are still there! I brought my american friends Allan, Judy and their lovely daughter Dana for one day in Rio that nobody usually goes, and we had a great time!
August 18th, 2005
Address: PRAÇA 15
Directions: Downtown Rio, close to the Ferry Boat Station and the Royal House of Paço Imperial.
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels