Villa 8, Bali: "Rent your very own Balinese villa" Bali Hotel Tip by Restless-in-kl
Bali Hotels: 630 reviews and 1,132 photos
Villa 8 is a privately owned villa comprising of 4 individual villas which can be rented separately or together.
During my stay, we got the absolutely fabulous super deluxe villa that comes with 2 separate en-suite bedrooms (good for 4 pax), own private pool, own maid, own chef - in short, my very own private villa!
The service level is impeccable with an in-house manager who greets you as soon as you arrive and shows you to your villa, making sure you know where everything is. Then there is the maid who cleans up after you and a chef whom you can ask to go to the market to buy the freshest ingredients and cook your meals which you select from a wonderful menu. He will even dress up the dining room with Balinese table runners, fresh flowers and candles for a romantic dinner!
The furnishings and fittings are of the best with a large living room, dining room, comfy queen beds, huge indoor and outdoor bathrooms and sun loungers. Check out the pictures in my travelogue for this beautiful villa.
It's highly recommended for people who wants a romantic getaway and small wedding where you can rent up all villas for your wedding party.
Used to cost US$100 a night 2 years ago but it has gone up US$ 225 and more depending on season. Rate is inclusive of breakfast and airport transfers
Unique Qualities: - Own private villa with pool
- Own chef/maid
- You may also ask maid to order meals from nearby restaurants so you don't have to leave the villa at all if you don't want to
- You may request for a therapist to come to your villa for a private massage by the pool
- Want to go around the island? Staff will arrange for private car and driver who will take you anywhere
- Villa is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, beach and spa.
- Villa is in Seminyak which is quieter than Kuta but if you want the excitement of Kuta, it's just 10 minutes away
Address: Jl. Drupadi No 25, Br Basangkasa, Seminyak, Kuta 80361, Bali
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Located north of Kuta and just 25 minutes from the airport
Phone: +62 361 735 110
More Reviews (29)
Restless-in-kl's Related Pages
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels