"Krugersdorp Game Reserve" Top 5 Page for this destination Krugersdorp Game Reserve Tip by cokes

Game Drive Vehicle
      Game Drive Vehicle
  • Rhino`s - Johannesburg
  • Wildebees - Johannesburg
  • Giraffe`s - Johannesburg
      Yep... that`s me
    by cokes

This is not a bad game reserve , one thing that I must say about this place is that it is huge. It 1500ha with about 28 different game species and 190 species of Birds. I have never been to a bird aviary before , this was my 1st time here and it was quiet nice. They have 4 of the Big here , the only thing they don`t have is elephants. Well unfortunately for me I only saw 2 of the Big Five. They have a lion encloser whereby the feed the lions once a week between 10am amd 11am on a Sunday which is interesting to see.

Honestly the Ngonyama Lion Lodge looks like a fun and relaxing place to stay. This is where you start your game drive from. They got a lovely restaurant and they even have facilities to e-mail your digital pics from your memory card of your digicam. In my opinion its not bad.

They also have alot of options , just in case you want to do a 4x4 Safari , a horse back safari and even a self drive safari.

The prices vary for all the different ways you wish to do a safari but I will recommend to go on a proper game drive as I seen young lions bite another cars tire flat.

Address: R24 to Rustenburg
Directions: Just outside Krugersdorp on the R24 to Rustenburg.
othercontact: info@afribush.co.za
Phone: +2711 950-9900
Website: http://www.afribush.co.za

• Updated Aug 16, 2005

“Go out there without expectations , just go and see for yourself”

Have you been to Johannesburg?