"Don't bother !" PV-Holidays Residence Pierre & Vacances Les chalets du forum Tip by fosbak

These self catering apartments are right in the heart of Courchevel 1850.

We went in July 2005. This is the only apartment that I have been to where, on seeing the room, we refused to stay and walked straight out.

Other arriving guests were also very unhappy.

Dark, dingy. The view from the window in this beautiful alpine village . . . a brick wall a couple of feet from the window.

I suppose it could be Ok for skiers as a crash pad if all you want to do is ski, party and then crash into bed. On second thoughts - I wouldn't even stay here then.

In need of some radical remodelling / redecorating - I'd give this place a miss if I were you.

On the positive side there was a very helpful receptionist who worked well in finding us alternative and very good accomodation in nearby Meribel village.

Unique Qualities: Dark and dingy place - ideal for goths, the Adams family or devil worshippers.

Address: Residences du Forum, Courchevel 1850
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Smack in the centre of Courchevel 1850 in the same complex as the ice rink and Forum shopping arcade.
Phone: +33 (0)479009000
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.pv-holidays.com/gb-en/apartments-courchevel-chalets_FCL-H_fp

• Written Aug 14, 2005