"Schloss Eggenberg" Top 5 Page for this destination Graz Favorite Tip by globetrott
Graz Favorites: 39 reviews and 84 photos
Favorite thing: Schloss Eggenberg is such an interesting palace and it is even in a walking-distance of about 20-25 minutes from the Hauptbahnhof. You may take the tram #1 as well, but from the station "Schloss Eggenberg" you have to walk again 5-10 minutes in order to get to the castle.
The door of the castle-park will be locked at night !!
Fondest memory: You may walk around the park of Eggenberg palace / Schloss Eggenberg on your own, freely and without restrictions during the day, BUT in order to see the interior of that beautiful palace, you have to take a GUIDED tour !!
That way you have to calculate about 3-4 hours for Eggenberg palace & its gardens !!
The palace is open : April 30th-October 31st, 2005
Tuesday-Sunday 10.00a.m. - 05.00p.m.
Guided tours are 6 Euros (4,50 ? for groups)
Tours are at 10.00, 11.00, 12.00a.m., 02.00, 03.00+04.00p.m
Photography inside the palace is NO problem !!
For other years you may check the times here :
More Favorites in Graz (1)
More Reviews (48)
- See All Grazer Kunsthaus - a "friendly Alien"
- See All A. Schwarzenegger's favorite Icecream...
- See All Grazer Schlossberg-Grottenbahn
- Panthertazen, Sissi-Busserl &...
- a scene of the victory over the turques...
- See All open-air-museum Stübing - 18km north of...
- See All take a walk - all places of interest are...
- See All a hotel, conveniently located at the...
- skip walking up the tower of the...
Been to Graz?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Graz?Share Your Travels