"Pamper Yourself!" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Things to Do Tip by Krumlovgirl

Richmond Things to Do: 34 reviews and 48 photos

Hello Gorgeous is one of our first full service spas here in Richmond. I like to buy massages and facials here as gifts for my friends but I have also used their services. The massages last about an hour (but range from fifteen minutes to an hour and a half) and are incredible. I?ve had massages at other places but this one definitely ranks at the top of the list. The rooms are quiet and soothing and the atmosphere very friendly and relaxed. I have also had one of their European facials and it was wonderful. They include a mini massage of your neck, head, arms, and hands with it and I could barely walk afterwards. I felt like I was drugged. If you?re into waxing they offer full legs, eyebrows, bikini area, face, and the ultimate wax job: the Brazilian. (ouch!) You have to make reservations in advance. I have found that two weeks is ideal. The prices are about average. I generally pay $60 for a one-hour massage and $40 for a facial. It?s a great way to pamper yourself.

Address: 5006 Atwood Dr
Directions: Located on the new By-pass
Phone: (859) 624-4000

• Written Aug 12, 2005

“I dream of a better tomorrow when chickens can cross the road without having their movtives questioned.”

Have you been to Richmond?