"Ryan's Steakhouse" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Restaurant Tip by Krumlovgirl

Richmond Restaurants: 28 reviews and 33 photos

I?m not so sure that I can do an unbiased review of Ryan?s since I have a phobia of buffets. I?m sure there are other people out there like me. Or maybe not. But anyway, I am very very picky about cleanliness and even though I know logically that when I order something and the person at the next table orders the same thing it?s going to come out of the same dish, I just don?t want to actually see the dish. Then I have to worry about if people are washing their hands, does the sneeze guard really work, etc.

However, if I was going to eat at a buffet then Ryan?s is definitely the best. You can also order off the menu but I think they probably get it from the buffet so there?s no point. It?s all country soul food so you?ll find green beans, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, fried chicken, and so on. The quality of the food is really good and it?s reasonably priced if you?re a big eater. If you only get one plateful of food, like I usually do, it doesn?t quite work out to be a bargain. Also note that on Sunday afternoon after church it can get really crowded.

Address: Colby Taylor Dr
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Located on the Bypass and off I-75 next to Bob Evans.
Phone: (859) 625-1996
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 3
Theme: Buffet

• Written Aug 12, 2005

Comments

Krumlovgirl

“I dream of a better tomorrow when chickens can cross the road without having their movtives questioned.”

Have you been to Richmond?