"My favorite places to eat: ..." Combined Suggestions Tip by c_mesteller

Combined Suggestions, Houston: 8 reviews and 6 photos

My favorite places to eat: Farrago, Daily Review Cafe, Americas, Mission Burrito. We have more renowned and upscale restaurants, but I think they are overpriced for what you get.
Farrago has great service and cozy atmosphere. Daily Review has a slightly different menu every day, so you can't get bored. Americas has decor that is what I would call 'rain forest on acid'. It has this Daliesque feeling to it. Eat at the Mission Burrito on West Alabama under the huge spreading live oak.

Favorite Dish: Get whatever they have on special at Farrago, its always great. Daily Review makes a fabulous lamb stew, but all their menu items are very tasty, sort of comfort food with a flair. Americas is more upscale. I never leave there without being completely stuffed. Get the tres leches, its almost better than sex! Mission Burrito is totally fresh burritos and tacos tex-mex style.

Address: Various locations around Houston.
Directions: Farrago is on West Gray just west of downtown. Daily Review is located on 3412 W. Lamar Street Americas is at 1800 Post Oak Blvd. in the Galleria area. Mission Burrito has several locations. My favori
Rating: 0
Theme: Other

• Updated Aug 24, 2002

Comments

c_mesteller

“So much to see in such a short life time”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Houston?