"Outdoor bathing pool, Mesna river" Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Things to Do Tip by Saagar
Lillehammer Things to Do: 72 reviews and 111 photos
Just a short walk up from the town centre you will find a bathing pool (no facilities) which can be quite pleasant. But the water temperature is that of the river. This is not the Riviera... Wading pool for small children, good place to bring children to cool off and to relax in the sun. Sun?
Directions: Walk up from Storgaten past the ex-Olympic offices, and at the Sandviks street bridge over Mesna River see the power plant building; pass to the right of here and follow trail-road-trail uphill, underpass, and the pool is on your right. 15 minutes walk.
More Things to Do in Lillehammer (20)
More Reviews (58)
- See All Sjusjøen web camera and ski info
- See All Night itinerary in Lillehammer city...
- Storgaten - the main street pedestrian...
- See All Very popular among motorists and locals
- See All Blåmann for variety and taste
- See All Designer outerwear, fishing and hunting
- See All By ship to/from Lillehammer
- See All The Mesna River in winter
- Lillehammer was always a tourist trap
- Cold in Lillehammer...
- See All Drunks past midnight in more than one...
- See All The "spark"
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Lillehammer?Share Your Travels