"BRIDES FROM UKRAINE A comment..." Ukraine Off The Beaten Path Tip by Michael_D

Ukraine Off The Beaten Path: 15 reviews and 24 photos

<B>BRIDES FROM UKRAINE A comment on the phenomenon of Ukraine mail-order brides etc. I am often emailed and asked about 'how to' go about finding a Ukranian wife, as it is a huge phenomenon in America and a huge industry in Ukraine. Literally millions of American men have accessed any one of 1,000 sites online that sell names/address, have pictures, translating services and elaborate schemes to fly and meet. In my small rural county alone there are 12 such marriages. While it has lead to many cunsummations, be aware it all of this comes at a price and the price varies.
<P>
In my case I DID meet my future wife in Kiev, but she was decidedly BRITISH. In my travels around Ukraine A surprising number of young ladies offerred to 'marry me' and it wasnt always in jest. BUT, it isnt always the case. The one lady I really thought was wonderfull could have cared less. She got married, had children, got divorced and though miraculously we came in contact via VT recently(no kidding YAY VT!), she cant seem to manage to email with any regularity. Just my luck I guess and a vivid reminder that we are not all as charming as we think;-)

• Written Aug 24, 2002

Comments

Michael_D

“~Welcome to sunny Florida~”

Have you been to Ukraine?