"Sunset at Pura Uluwatu" Bali Things to Do Tip by zafilm
Bali Things to Do: 1,242 reviews and 2,473 photos
It's a place where you could just watch the sun goes by.This 11th century temple is perched on a cliff edge, hundreds of feet above the sea. The views are spectacular from several vantage points. The local monkey population watch over the temple and be warned, this monkey can be cheeky. Watch your belonging!.
Im pretty much enjoy the beautifull sunset and the scenery. Find a good spot where you could sit and wait for the sun drop by. I was there 5pm,to tour the temple aswell and get a right place while waiting for a show(Kecak Dance).The view was breathtaking. I recommend this place ,whoever a sunset lover.....
Address: Pura Uluwatu,Jl Uluwatu
Directions: Ask the taxi driver. As this place is far from town and city area, taxi are really hard to get. You could kindly ask and negotiate your taxi driver before and after....
More Things to Do in Bali (14)
More Reviews (35)
- The culture & traditional.
- a simple smile will bright you day :-)
- Bali....best place to surfing
- See All Nice & quiet
- See All Teenagers hangout on Weekends
- See All Biggest Mall in Kuta
- See All Convy of your self
- See All Hungry during shopping??
- See All Beware of the unauthorize money changer...
- Going1,going 2,...SOLD
- See All Ngeban ( Funeral Procession)
Been to Bali?Share your travels with the world!
zafilm's Related Pages
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels