"Landeszeughaus / The Armory chamber" Top 5 Page for this destination Landhaus Tip by globetrott
Landhaus, Graz: 15 reviews and 31 photos
In "Landeszeughaus" , next to the Landhaus you will find one of the biggest collections of medieval arms and iron-armories in the whole world ! And the most interesting fact about this museum is , that the Zeughaus still looks the same as hundreds of years ago and has a total of 30.000 rifles, helebards, swords, guns, etc.
You could equip an medieval army of several hundred men with these weapons and even the stairs are made in a way, that the troops may march into the different floors, take their weapons and get into war...!
is open tuesday till Sunday 10.00a.m. - 03.00p.m. from Nov.3rd till Jan.6th
and March-October from Tuesday-Sunday 10.00a.m.-05.00p.m.
January and February the Landeszeughaus is CLOSED !!
I took my pics many years ago, when nobody cared about it, but in summer 2005 they were very strict telling me : NO Photographs !!!
Address: Graz - Herrengasse
Directions: Landeszeughaus (The Armory chamber ) is next to "Landhaus" in the very centre of Herrengasse , (Herrengasse is also the main shopping-mile of Graz) !
More Reviews (32)
- See All Schloss Eggenberg
- See All A. Schwarzenegger's favorite Icecream...
- See All Grazer Schlossberg-Grottenbahn
- Panthertazen, Sissi-Busserl &...
- a scene of the victory over the turques...
- See All open-air-museum Stübing - 18km north of...
- See All take a walk - all places of interest are...
- See All a hotel, conveniently located at the...
- skip walking up the tower of the...
Been to Graz?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Graz?Share Your Travels