"Climb to the top of Mount Sophie" Nain Sports & Outdoors Tip by crummey
Nain Sports & Outdoors: 4 reviews and 13 photos
Mount Sophie is the most prominant feature around Nain. When you walk to the top of Mount Sophie from Nain, you find a slightly larger hill again just to the south of it but if you look north across Nain Harbour then you look over Nain Hill and can see for miles and miles. You can even see the snowy peaks of the Kiglapaitt Mountains.
More Sports & Outdoors in Nain (3)
More Reviews (25)
- See All visit the beautiful, sandy beaches of...
- See All Labrador Girls will break your heart.
- See All Driving on quads is lotsa fun
- Often it is "RUDE" to say thank you.
- See All Hanging out at the wharf is always lotsa...
crummey's Related Pages
Have you been to Nain?Share Your Travels