"Games of chance are played on the wharf." Nain Sports & Outdoors Tip by crummey
Nain Sports & Outdoors: 4 reviews and 13 photos
The kids have different money games that they play on the wharf. They play for quarters, loonies and two dollar coins.
They seem to hane lots of fun.
Equipment: Some quarters and loonies along with a good attitude.
Address: Right next to the wharf in downtown Nain.
More Sports & Outdoors in Nain (3)
More Reviews (25)
- See All visit the beautiful, sandy beaches of...
- See All Labrador Girls will break your heart.
- See All Driving on quads is lotsa fun
- Often it is "RUDE" to say thank you.
- See All Hanging out at the wharf is always lotsa...
crummey's Related Pages
Have you been to Nain?Share Your Travels