At Rue Chaoui: "The cheapest restaurants" Top 5 Page for this destination Casablanca Restaurant Tip by matcrazy1
Casablanca Restaurants: 39 reviews and 84 photos
The cheapest, basic restaurants which served good local food (limited choice) I found in the two areas:
1. around entrance to Ancienne Medina in Place des Nations Unies,
2. in Avenue lala Yacout (popular among natives fast food bars)
I have found another place close to my hotel: a few small and very simple "restaurants" in Rue Chaoui with tables on a street.
I tasted delicious Moroccan couscous there: made in traditional style in special pots for couscous - it cost 2-3 US$ per person.
Favorite Dish: Royal (with meat) or Fish couscous.
Address: Rue Chaoui
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Walk Rue Alla ben Abdallah from Place des Nations Unies and turn right to Rue Chaoui - just on the right opposite to local bakeries.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Casablanca (3)
More Reviews (41)
- See All Driving in Casablanca
- See All A parking guard or a rude cheat?
- See All Short-time parking zone
- Golf and horseriding
- See All Where to do shopping ?
- Maps and good humour :-)))
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Casablanca?Share Your Travels