Fossekroa: "Cheap dinner, substantial, activities nearby" Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Restaurant Tip by Saagar
Lillehammer Restaurants: 13 reviews and 4 photos
Went here a few places and the food is good, even if it is definitely mass-produced cafe style food for visitors to the hunderfossen family park visitors and screaming kids. A fairly wide choice of a la carte dishes, a good buffet and the cheapest and good-value-for -money "today's dinner" that comes with coffee. The latter at NOK 98,- (variable dish), the buffet at NOK 169,- The buffet will fill you up for a couple of days if need be.
Note that this place also has a children's buffet.
Favorite Dish: I'd go for game variations or fish. Had reindeer steak here some time ago which was very good.
Address: Quality Hotel & Resort Hunderfossen, 2625 Fåberg
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: 13 km north of Lillehammer on the western side of Lågen river. Travel via Fåberg or follow E6 until Øyer when you cross over the Lågen bridge there. At the dam side of the Hunderfossen family activity park and camping site.
More Restaurants in Lillehammer (12)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Sjusjøen web camera and ski info
- See All The Vehichle Museum - old cars
- See All Night itinerary in Lillehammer city...
- Storgaten - the main street pedestrian...
- See All Very popular among motorists and locals
- See All Designer outerwear, fishing and hunting
- See All By ship to/from Lillehammer
- See All The Mesna River in winter
- Lillehammer was always a tourist trap
- Cold in Lillehammer...
- See All Drunks past midnight in more than one...
- See All The "spark"
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Lillehammer?Share Your Travels