"Long Island, New Town, seceded Portland." Top 5 Page for this destination Maine Favorite Tip by ladyanne
Maine General: 115 reviews and 142 photos
Favorite thing: There are many Long Islands in Maine. This is Long Island of the Casco Bay, Maine and also a very new town that just broke away from Portland.
It is very large with many many summer homes and year round homes and a big fishing community.
The Casco Bay Ferry Lines keep people coming and going from their homes, summer cottages, and the many renters who love to come to the island every summer.
More General in Maine (9)
More Reviews (38)
- See All Cliff Island, Casco Bay, Maine
- See All Read...read...and read some more!!!
- See All There is no NIGHTLIFE on Cliff..there is...
- See All ........and more bicycles parked at the...
- See All Find a Cottage to Rent...and you will...
- Perry's Nut House, Belfast-Knox, Maine
- See All Avoid Sunday afternoons to leave Maine....
- See All Consistent Good Food at a Great Price!!
- Bug Spray and Calamine Lotion!!!
- Monday Nights at the Association Hall....
ladyanne's Related Pages
Have you been to Maine?Share Your Travels