"The Ultimate Rush" Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Sierra Resort & Casino Tip by mcpangie
Grand Sierra Resort & Casino, Reno: 12 reviews and 10 photos
The Hilton has a few rides out in the parking lot. Well, it is on their website. I bet the lease the land to a private company.
Unique Qualities: The other thing my nephew said about riding was... "I'm lucky to be alive, wanna go with me next time?"
This ride is $25 per person, and up to three can go.
Address: 2500 E 2nd St, Reno, NV 89595
Phone: (775) 786-7005
More Reviews (48)
- See All National Automobile Museum
- Bringing Home Gifts
- See All Spooky Spots in October
- See All Day Trip To Lassen Volcanic National...
- See All Come Visit In the Spring
- See All Just When You Think It Is Spring
- See All Jan 2005 - We Had Winter
- Visiting During Hot August Nights?
- See All Idlewild Swimming Pool
- See All Reno's Newest Dining Option - May 2004
- See All Shopping For A Hermit Crab?
Been to Reno?Share your travels with the world!
mcpangie's Related Pages
Have you been to Reno?Share Your Travels