"TRACES OF PIRATES IN NITEROI" Top 5 Page for this destination Niterói Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Niterói, Rio de Janeiro: 53 reviews and 53 photos
Today i took a friend of mine from New york, Mr. Hal Shorny to spend the whole day visiting the unknown places of Rio de Janeiro state and of course I started in Niteroi.
We stopped in Boa Viagem Island, famous spot of pirates in the 17th century!
The beach is very strategical as it is located right in front of the city of Rio de Janeiro.
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels