"Build a Sand Castle!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Beaches / Coastlines Tip by AKtravelers
Beaches / Coastlines, Oahu: 135 reviews and 263 photos
No matter what you do on Oahu, just remember that you are at the beach. So take the time to relax and do beach-like things, whether at Waikiki or on the North Shore. Build a sand castle, walk the shore line, run your toes through the sand, take a dip and read a book. And save the other Oahu attractions for a rainy day.
More Things to Do in Oahu (22)
More Reviews (71)
- See All The Contemporary Museum: Art & a View
- See All friendly Vietnamese-French food in...
- See All Ko'olau: America's Hardest Golf Course! ...
- See All Hawaiian Waters Water Park: Why?
- See All Boom!! Fireworks for New Years!
- See All Introduced Species: A Threat to Hawaii
- See All Red Dirt Will Stain Forever
- See All Shop Like a Local at Aloha Stadium
- Air Travel is Required -- for Now!
- See All THE Hotspot is a Bar in a Mall (Really)
- See All A Refurbished Efficiency Hotel
- It's Hawaii! Bring Beach Stuff!
AKtravelers' Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels