"A new church in town" Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Things to Do Tip by Pavlik_NL
Krasnodar Things to Do: 26 reviews and 58 photos
Krasnodar is renewing itself since stability has come to the new (post Sowjet) era. Slwoly the central parts of this town of a million inhabitants is rising from the ashes and this means many magnificent new buildings of which the new Russian Orthodox church at the South end of Krasnaja Ulitsa is definetaly the finest example. It's shining gold domes are visible from a far on this main street of the town and in front of it you feel tiny like an ant. Estimated finishing date is halfway 2006, so this picture (taken summer 2005) has still quite some construction works visible.
Address: Southern end of Krasnaja Ulitsa
More Things to Do in Krasnodar (12)
More Reviews (37)
- See All For coffee, tea and many many cocktails
- See All Still to come, a monument for Jekatarina
- See All A new threat to public society: gambling
- See All Athletics in the sports stadion on...
- See All Our VT-specialist in Krasnodar
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Krasnodar?Share Your Travels