"Dole Pineapple Plantation" Dole Pineapple Tip by keida84
Dole Pineapple, Oahu: 6 reviews and 9 photos
Unfortunately this was a part of the "circle island" tour that we booked. Even our driver admitted it was a tourist trap.
We went inside the big yellow "house" to the gift store and eatery places. It was teeming with tourists purchasing pineapples for shipment home, others finding their way through the world's largest maze (not the one out doors but the one just to get to the cashier.)
I signaled Kris to hightail it out and meet me. Upon doing so, the air cleared and the sun shone, we could breathe again. We happened to come to a small farmer's market.
Unique Suggestions: So if your tour stops here, skip the Dole Plantation stuff and head right for the farmer's market. Although the girls can be a little snippy they still offer the BEST tasting fruit known to man. The mangoes were delectable.
More Tourist Traps in Oahu (1)
More Reviews (40)
- Paradise not lost
- See All I'm not afraid of a ghost, I...
- See All Great atmosphere~Ho Hum Food
- See All Airport shuttle to and from Waikiki...
- See All The Hotel inspired by the artist Wyland
- Fun in the Sun
- See All Snorkeling Tour Companies
- Nighttime Serenades
- See All See the Humuhumunukunukuapuaas
- See All Authentic Hawaiian Handcrafts
- See All Menehunes, the little people
- See All Walk Waikiki Beach
keida84's Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels