""Great Club With Friendly People & Great Music!"" Tonic Room Tip by tetonski1
Tonic Room, Chicago: 1 reviews and 1 photos
We had a great time here! I thought I?d list the top ten reasons why we will return, and you should visit:
1. This is a great spot to meet local people that are friendly and down to earth.
2. It is a small and cozy venue.
3. There is never a cover.
4. Drinks are inexpensive, like $4.50 vodka tonics.
5. Monday is ?Open Mic Night?. Beginning at 9:30 p.m. anyone can sign up and play live on the Tonic Room stage, they even supply a guitar.
6. Tuesday is ?iPod Night?. You get to be the DJ for 15 minutes playing any tunes
you like from your iPod.
7. Wednesday is ?Chicago Local Band Night?, where you get to hear some of
Chicago?s own local bands.
8. Saturday Night the D.J. and Bartender are great! They play old school hip-hop and the place is kickin?!
9. Located in great Lincoln Park location, open 5 p.m.-2 a.m. Monday-Friday; 5 p.m.-3 a.m. Saturday; closed Sunday during winter.
10. They have excellent daily specials like 2 for 1 Jagger bombs & $2.50 Gin and Juice.
Dress Code: Casual but nice.
Address: Lincoln Park
Directions: 2447 North Halsted, Chicago, IL
Take the red or brown lines to Fullerton; walk east toward Halsted, and you'll see Tonic Room just north of the Fullerton/ Halsted/ Lincoln intersection.
Phone: Tel: (773) 248-8400
More Nightlife in Chicago (1)
More Reviews (27)
- See All Dolphins and Crystal Blue Waters in...
- See All A Unique Treasure in the Heart of the...
- See All "Indoor Shopping on the Mag Mile"
- See All "Enjoy an Exciting Minor League Baseball...
- See All "Stay Away From Areas With The Police...
tetonski1's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels