"BETTER THAN THE FIRST, BUT IT IS THE SECOND" Top 5 Page for this destination Ipanema Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro: 64 reviews and 104 photos
The most famous beach in Rio is Copacabana, beautiful beach, very democratic ambience even when one million people live in the same district, very close to Copacabana, there is a more residencial beach called Ipanema, also famous because of the Bossa Nova Music, THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA (sang by Frank sinatra), but the beach is marvelous, the people are more local the touristic, and it is always fashionable. It is chic to go to Ipanema, so do not miss this ma rvelous beach!!! :)
Address: AVENIDA ATLANTICA
Directions: If you follow the coast from Copacabana, Ipanema beach is the next one!
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels