"The surprisingly green Russian town" Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Things to Do Tip by Pavlik_NL
Krasnodar Things to Do: 26 reviews and 58 photos
Krasnodar is, especially for Russian standards, a very green town. It has numerous large parks and great open spaces between the suburbs. However, these last are swiftly being filled with the enormous houses of the "new Russians" (upcoming middle class and richer people). Krasnaja Ulitsa, Krasnodar's main boulevard, is actually a long green allee with many trees that bring pleasant shade. In the weekends, this road is closed for traffic and a pleasure to walk on. Furthermore the university has a very large arboretum-park and the town holds various other parks of which few situated along the banks of the river Kuban.
More Things to Do in Krasnodar (12)
More Reviews (37)
- See All For coffee, tea and many many cocktails
- See All Still to come, a monument for Jekatarina
- See All A new threat to public society: gambling
- See All Athletics in the sports stadion on...
- See All Our VT-specialist in Krasnodar
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Krasnodar?Share Your Travels