"Ye Olde Smokehouse Hotel and Restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Bukit Fraser Restaurant Tip by muddybok

Bukit Fraser Restaurants: 10 reviews and 12 photos

Ye Olde Smokehouse Hotel and Restaurant
by muddybok

One out of three Smokehouse Restaurants is actually located at Bukit Fraser. It’s a great place for both breakfast and dinner. I personally have not taken lunch here, but I believe it should be of great experiences just like my breakfasts and dinners here.

Breakfast at Ye Olde Smokehouse Hotel and Restaurant is always all-time high on my wish list and I prefer to have them in the small garden with morning sunlight shine a little on my face in somewhat still chill morning air.

At night, it’s nice to enjoy your nicely done steak with a glass of wine by the fireplace. The English countryside setting at the waiting and dinning area is something I enjoy the most after driving in thick fogs searching for Smokehouse for my fine dines whenever I visited Fraser.

Warning:
Evening fog may build up really fast after dark. It will be good if you’ve driven pass Smokehouse in the day so that you’ll find the restaurant easier in thick fog. I normally like to use my fog lamp here because I hardly have chance to use them driving in KL.

Address: Jalan Jeriau, 49000 Bukit Fraser, Pahang
Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: 609-362 2226
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Steakhouse
Website: http://www.thesmokehouse.com.my/fh.htm

• Updated Jul 29, 2005

Comments

Have you been to Bukit Fraser?