"Viewing platform" Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Rabat Things to Do: 205 reviews and 438 photos
Rue de Jamaa, the main street of the kasbah, led me to a place called "plateforme du semaphore". It was a viewing point/platform located on the edge of a cliff at the mouth of Oued Bou Regreg river to the Atlantic Ocean. The river (on my picture) seperates Rabat (on the right) and its twin city of Sale (on the left) I visited in the morning.
Directions: At the end of Rue de Jamaa, the main street of the Kasbah of the Oudaya.
More Reviews (36)
- Chellah - the best of Rabat
- Against heat and to take pics...
- See All My recommended itineraries (on foot)
- See All Colorful royal staff
- See All White koubba of Chellah
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Rabat?Share Your Travels