"Most Enjoyable!" Top 5 Page for this destination TownePlace Suites Montgomery Tip by Yaqui

TownePlace Suites Montgomery, Montgomery: 85 reviews and 1 photos

I almost forgot to take pic and took at bad one:-(
by Yaqui

This is a most enjoyable facility to stay. Very lovely, comfortable, wonderful staff, has a nice little pool, laundry services, and has a really neat little kitchen to boot! Stove, Frig, Diswasher, Microwave and the furnishing to eat on. I had a table that was perfectly set up to eat and work in my classes on my laptop. It has a secure entry way and into the halls, plus into your room. The room had the good bolt lever that makes me feel secure. I think where the hotel was at made me feel secure too. Never felt threaten in the parking lot at all. Plenty of parking. So I always secure and the staff kept the rooms so clean. In fact I can't say enough about all the staff, so helpful, friendly and a joy to chat with!

Unique Qualities: It has too many amenities to list. Check out their web site.

Address: 5047 Carmichael Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Located just off 85 East and get off the Number 6 exit (there marked that way) or just exit where it says East Blvd. Make a right and another right onto Carmichael Rd. It is on the right hand side of the Road.
Phone: 334-396-5505
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.marriott.com

• Updated Aug 3, 2005

“~Happy Trails, Keep the Faith and Keep Dreaming!~”

Have you been to Montgomery?