"KOKI - Not a good first impression" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Transportation Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Transportation: 564 reviews and 612 photos
The Kobanya-Kispest underground, train and bus station (called "Koki" by the locals) is probably the worst looking station in the city...and yet, it's the one what you see first if you arrive from the airport with public transportation...
The building is ugly and usually lots of...well...interesting people are hanging around. During the day you won't have any problem there...nor during the night (I have been passing there every day for about 7-8 years...) but it can look a bit strange/scary for some...
Take off the Airport bus and head straight to the underground, so you don't have to "enjoy" it much! :)
More Reviews (260)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels