LingZhi: "Delicious Vegetarian Fondue" Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Restaurant Tip by bpacker
Singapore Restaurants: 946 reviews and 1,240 photos
Mention 'steamboat' to any Singaporean and you'll see the poor sod's eyes light up in a minute. For the local, there is nothing more heavenly that eating fresh meat, seafood from a steaming hot fondue. So what could be better if the selection consists entirely of healthy mushrooms? The result is delicious..
Favorite Dish: The next time you want to eat a healthy , delicious fondue consisting of mushrooms, head for the famous Lingzhi restaurant at Far East Square. For S$22++, you get a delicious buffet of unusual mushrooms and a delicious vegetable-based broth to prepare them in. My experience there was so good that I expected the same thing I popped into the "mushroom pot " restaurant at Stadium Walk. Alas, that place was a stinker. Not only was it more expensive ($25++ for a fixed selection) , the selection of mushrooms were paltry and the selection contained more meat than anything else. Bleah. I'd rather go back to Lingzhi anytime, it's lighter on my wallet and my cholestrel level
Address: 7 - 13 Amoy Street, #01-01 Far East Square
Price Comparison: about average
More Restaurants in Singapore (57)
More Reviews (82)
- See All Singaporeans love Seasonal Festivals
- See All Idiot's Guide to Pricing of Electronic...
- See All Best Place in Town to Down a Sake
- See All The Best Hotel in the World
- See All Hiking in Singapore: Sungei Buloh
- See All Tweety, the Fortune Teller
- See All From Singapore to Pulau Ubin
- See All The History Museum is now at Riverside...
- See All Visit the World's Famous Open Concept...
- Great Singapore Sale!
- Merlion @ Sentosa and Esplanade
Been to Singapore?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels