"Best accomodation value in Salzburg" Hotel Lasserhof Tip by hundwalder

Hotel Lasserhof, Salzburg: 438 reviews and 8 photos

I cannot offer enough praise for the truly exceptional Hotel Lasserhof. I was certain that all Salzburg hotels of this quality would be well out of my price range. I got the pleasant surprise of a lifetime with the Lasserhof.

The hotel is in excellent condition and is maintained to the highest standards. The cleanliness of the facilities meets the most stringent Austrian standards. The furniture is of excellent quality and the beds and goose feathered quilts were very comfortable and warm. The staff was very helpful and the 24 hour ( always open ) reception fit our needs perfectly.

An excellent breakfast is included in the already low price. The food was delicious and filling, and a good variety is offered. The breakfast was so ample that we were satisfied until evening.

The information in this tip is updated for the 2006 season.

Unique Qualities: Bravo to this excellent hotel. I would recommend it to anyone.

Not centrally located but an easy 3 minute bus ride from altstadt ( old town ). What more could you want ?

Address: Lasser Str 47, Salzburg 05020
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: If you cannot locate it on mapquest, the referenced website, and the bus routes, let me know.
Phone: 43 0662 873388
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.salzburg.info

• Updated May 10, 2008

“The boys are back in town. It's Iditarod time, baby!”

Have you been to Salzburg?