"Villa Hanbury and gardens, French Italian borders" Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Off The Beaten Path Tip by NiceLife
Nice Off The Beaten Path: 126 reviews and 150 photos
Located just across the Italian border - accessible by Line 101 local bus service from Ventimiglia (Train Nice Ville - Ventimiglia) is the most spectacular botanical gardens in all Europe, La Mortola.
Getting here requires careful planning - see travel pages - but is unquestionable rewarding tenfold return on effort. Be sure to chose a fine day - that azur blue sky is an essential part of the experience.
La Mortola, Giardini Botanici Hanbury
The full glory is just a click away here
othercontact: Mortola, Commune di Ventimiglia
More Off The Beaten Path in Nice (35)
More Reviews (154)
- See All New bus tariffs from May 3rd, 2013
- See All Promenades des Anglais (2005) Olivier...
- See All Riviera Road Safety and two wheels
- See All At last - beer at sensible prices - with...
- See All One final "thing to do" - do nothing!
- See All Why shopkeepers are suspicious of you
- See All Temperature around the year in Nice
- See All Well recommended by the many Scots...
- See All Power-assisted para-flying thingumy
- See All Where to see big French and...
- See All Nice Etoile
- See All You came here to get away from this, no?
NiceLife's Related Pages
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels