"Take the Green Line to get to/out of L.A.X area" Top 5 Page for this destination Metro Green Line to LAX Tip by marinarena
Metro Green Line to LAX, Los Angeles: 4 reviews and 7 photos
The Green line has become my best friend. It has helped me out and can do this for locals and travelers alike a lot connecting to L.A.X and eventually to the Blue Line which goes downtown. One can have good views of L.A. and the greater L.A suburban area along the entire trip (providing that the smog doesn't show its constant ugly face). The ending stop on the Green is Redondo Beach (but unfortunately, the last stop is no way near the crashing waves and sweeping sand.
More Transportation in Los Angeles (22)
More Reviews (212)
- See All Have a Clean, Sweet Slice of Tomato Pie
- See All Appreciate Architecture of DTLA...
- See All Roll Down Robertson for Lux Fash
- See All Self-Tour Arts District
- See All Discover Culture & Events on the...
- See All (Re)Discover Historic Shrine
- See All Bike a Delicious Meal Off Free Here by...
- See All Get your Talk Radio, Traffic...
- See All Pack Patience in or along busy Fairfax
- See All Don't Get "Lost" in Hawaiian Gardens!...
- See All OK to stay if ... (Inglewood)
- See All Wear Shades and Sunscreen
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels