"We already booked it again!" Grand Hotel Tip by katine65

Grand Hotel, Verona: 821 reviews and 1 photos

We stayed at the Grandhotel on my 40th birtday and had a real great time. The hotel is simply perfect, combining the charme of further times with nowadays luxury. Everybody is friendly and helpfull, the rooms are clean and nicely furnished, Breakfast was very good and the service excellent. Furthermore the hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance to the center of Verona.
I would recommend this hotel to everybody as I think it's really worth the price you are paying for it. We allready booked another stay at the Grandhotel in October and we are very much looking forward to it!

Unique Qualities: See the above mentioned features: charming, friendly, clean and very good service. Just one Example concerning all this: I forgot my little cuddely-toy - which accompanies me cince 39 years - at the hotel. It only took me one telephone call and one mail and I had the toy delivered the other day - Service!!! After this I had a very nice e-Mail correspondence with the receptionist who has taken care of the toy and we are both looking forward to getting to know each other personally in Oktover!

Address: Corso Porta Nuova 105, Verona, VR 37122