"EMIRATES AND JORDAN" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Local Custom Tip by RafaelTheSecond

Rio de Janeiro Local Customs: 289 reviews and 273 photos

Brazil and Jordan - NICE COMBINATION!;)
by RafaelTheSecond

Ghaith, he is my great friend from the Middle East. I had the honor to welcome him for the first time in our city of Rio de Janeiro, and I gave me a mission, show him as much as I can in a very short time all about Rio.

The challenge was convince him to bring more people from the Emirates and also Jordan to have fun in this lovely city that you all love!

Cool, Ghaith is from Jordan, he loves Jordan and he has many reasons to love this incredible country, this is one of the sites of our existance and our brilliant human history, and also it is the land of one very remarkable man that we had in our planet, KING HUSSEIN. A person really concerned about peace in his region!

And my Jordan friend Ghaith, lives in one of the most interesting countries in the Middle East, he lives in the UAE, the soul famous Emirates, and he lives in the most cosmopolitan city in the desert, Dubai.

Thanks to him I will have a very nice and honored link with these wonderful countries that I am planning to visit!

We took this picture today on the top of corcovado Mountain where the Statue of Christ is located!

July 14th, 2005

• Written Jul 13, 2005

RafaelTheSecond Lives Here!

“If you have a problem, give yourself a smile...Smile to everyone, it's free!”

Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?