"Superdome" Top 5 Page for this destination Saints and Superdome Tip by grandmaR
Saints and Superdome, New Orleans: 12 reviews and 17 photos
We saw the Superdome on the way in from the airport, and of course when we took the New Orleans tour, they mentioned it again.
They used to have tours of the Superdome but since 9-11 they no longer do that.
Equipment: Major Sports Events
* New Orleans Saints (NFL Football).
* NOKIA Sugar Bowl Football Classic.
* Tulane University (NCAA Division I Football).
* Bayou Classic Football (Grambling State and Southern University).
* Nokia Sugar Bowl Prep Classic (LHSAA Football Championships).
* Super Bowls XII (1978), XV (1981), XX (1986), XXIV (1990), XXXI (1997) & XXXVI (2002).
* NCAA Basketball Final Four (1982, 1987, 1993, 2003).
* NCAA Basketball, Division I Regionals (1981, 1990, 1999, 2001).
* Southeastern Conference (SEC) Basketball Tournament (1996, 2003).
* New Orleans Bowl (Sun Belt Champion vs. Conf. USA)
Other ANNUAL SUPERDOME Sporting Related EVENTS
* Louisiana Sportsmen Show.
* U.S. Hot Rod Assn. Grand Slam Motor Jam.
* New Orleans Boat & Sport Fishing Show.
* LA Bike Expo
* Mardi Gras Marathon
Address: Superbowl Drive
Directions: From Interstate 10, coming from the East:
Take the Orleans Avenue exit,
Turn left on Orleans and follow it across Canal Street where Orleans becomes Loyola Avenue,
Proceed to Girod Street, Turn right and follow Girod to the Superdome.
Phone: (504) 587-3663
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (176)
- See All J. J. Audubon Boat Trip
- See All Old Postcards
- See All Cajun Chicken
- See All City Park
- Pick Your Tours Carefully
- See All Streetcars in the Neutral Ground
grandmaR's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels