"Morpeth III" Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Off The Beaten Path Tip by iandsmith
Newcastle Off The Beaten Path: 49 reviews and 97 photos
What captures my imagination about the place is probably the architecture that retains its historical ambience.
The convict-hewn sandstone, still with the chisel marks of someone thrown upon these shores nearly 200 years, evokes thoughts of a time when life was so much harsher.
In Australia at least, things are much better now. Oh that it could be the same everywhere else!
More Off The Beaten Path in Newcastle (37)
More Reviews (114)
- See All Newcastle Art Bazaar
- See All Glenrock State Recreation Area
- See All Newcastle's best seafood restaurant
- See All Speaking of storms
- See All Vintage
- See All Mucking about in boats
iandsmith's Related Pages
Have you been to Newcastle?Share Your Travels