"Walk through the University of Melbourne" Top 5 Page for this destination University of Melbourne Tip by ATXtraveler
University of Melbourne, Melbourne: 4 reviews and 3 photos
One of the first Universities in Australia to be formed was here in Melbourne. The University of Melbourne just celebrated its 150th year of existence in 2003. Founded in 1853, this University has been dedicated to high quality education, and that education is also a very multicultural these days. Thousands of international students are now walking through campus.
There are tons of historic buildings throughout campus, and they are scattered amongst brand new technology buildings.
It is definitely worth a half hour or two to enjoy these buildings!
Address: Parkville, Melbourne, VIC 3010
Directions: Off Royal Promenade
Phone: +61 3 9035 5511
More Reviews (61)
- See All Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- See All Vietnamese Bun like none other
- See All Head out to the Great Ocean Road
- Public Toilets close at 5pm!!
- See All Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building
- See All Melbourne... The European Wannabe
- See All May Packing List - Autumn
- See All Business Fashion or Reservoir Dogs...
- See All Have your Shop on Sunday in Southbank
- See All Stroll down the banks of the Yarra
- CBD's Golden Hotel
Been to Melbourne?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels