"Grab a Short Black on Bridge Road" Top 5 Page for this destination Shopping Tip by ATXtraveler
Shopping, Melbourne: 16 reviews and 12 photos
Lets face it, Melbourne is not called the shopping capital of Australia for nothing! There are several different shopping centers within the greater Melbourne area, and one of these is Bridge Road. Witchery, Country Road, Espirit, and many more will keep your feet moving for hours.
When the shopping ends though, it is always best to grab a cup of Joe... and in Melbourne, it is tough to get a bad cup.
Sarah and I enjoyed a warm drink on this cold day at Short Black Cafe on Bridge Road today... she had the hot chocolate, and I went with a flat white!
Address: 140 Bridge Road
Directions: Bridge Road, west of Church Street.
More Reviews (61)
- See All Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- See All Vietnamese Bun like none other
- See All Head out to the Great Ocean Road
- Public Toilets close at 5pm!!
- See All Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building
- See All Melbourne... The European Wannabe
- See All May Packing List - Autumn
- See All Business Fashion or Reservoir Dogs...
- See All Have your Shop on Sunday in Southbank
- See All Stroll down the banks of the Yarra
- CBD's Golden Hotel
Been to Melbourne?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels