Posinis: "A short break from the shopping" Top 5 Page for this destination Posini's Restaurant Tip by Mariajoy
Posini's Restaurant, London: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Nice little quiet Italian place just off Oxford Street where we stopped for a Latte. It seemed quite popular with Japanese tourists.
We weren't here for a dinner but the food served to other customers looked gorgeous!
Favorite Dish: just had the latte - very nice, big and frothy!
Address: Poland Street W1
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Off Oxford Street
Phone: +44 20 7434 1831
More Reviews (308)
- See All Brockwell Park
- See All A work in Progress
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels