"Post Office Tower" Top 5 Page for this destination BT Tower Tip by Mariajoy
BT Tower, London: 6 reviews and 7 photos
Whilst shopping in Oxford Street I glanced down a side street only to have a fairly unobscured view of the Post Office Tower. Built in the 60's with a revolving restaurant, It is a functioning telecommunications tower and another, popular London landmark.
Address: 60 Cleveland Street
More Reviews (239)
- See All A work in Progress
- See All FanTAStic!
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels