"Hiking the desert in Israel" Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Off The Beaten Path Tip by Martin_S.
Arad Off The Beaten Path: 45 reviews and 63 photos
This is the type of scenery that will both sooth you and challange you when you hike the deserts of Israel. They are not sandy deserts, but rough mountainous desert, where the earth has been uplifted, thrown down, torn and ripped to pieces, leaving a jagged and corrugated pathway for you to walk. This picture was taken only 20 minutes away from our home here in Arad.
More Off The Beaten Path in Arad (40)
More Reviews (136)
- See All Kakao, the "new girl in town"
- See All Mantur, comfort in Arad
- See All Marielexoteria warms up in Arad
- See All Patrick (Patje) and Lea
- See All Rosh HaShana (Jewish New Year)
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Have you been to Arad?Share Your Travels